Aluminum Expanded Metal
Aluminum Expanded Metal is a sheet product that has been slit and stretched to a wide array of diamond shaped openings. Aluminum Expanded Metal offers savings in weight and metal, free passage of light, liquid, sound, and air, while providing a decorative or ornamental effect.
- Specifications: MIL-M-17999B, 3003-H14, Available in flattened (smooth) and standard (raised) surface.
- Applications: security, sifting, machinery guards, flooring, walkways, window protection, etc.
- Workability: Easy to Weld, Cut, and Form with proper equipment
- Mechanical Properties: Corrosive resistant, Non-magnetic, Tensile = 22,000, Yield = 21,000 (+/-)
- How is it measured? Nominal size of diamond opening, short-way X thickness X width X length
- Available Stock Sizes: 1ft x 4ft, 2ft x 2ft, 2ft x 4ft, 4ft x 4ft, 4ft x 8ft, 4ft x 10ft or Cut to Size
Stock sizes may vary +/- 1/4″.
Please call us if you need specific sizes or diamond direction.